Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Checkin In...

Haha, sorry it's a been a while guys, I've been MAJORLY busy..starting a second job, among other things...ugghhh been so tired lately..just wanted to let you know that the blog is still going.. =))

1) The first development I wanna dicuss, John Cena is officially THE CHAMP AGAIN!!!! YAYY!! So CONGRATS to you sir, you deserve it after 10 long months of being Miz-erable... >:/ And now the CeNation can rise up and once again say: THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!

2) I don't agree with how they did Christian though...hopefully something better will unfold for him, I mean I love Randy, but taking the title from Christian just 5 days after winning it?! And he's waited so long to accomplish that..?! Wow Vince - - #EPICFAIL..#JustSaying..

3) I love you guys, and Saturday I'll be rockin @ the BON JOVI concert so I'll have you all in heart and mind ;))

Can't wait, I'll check in soon!!

DSOTM:  John Cena - The Time Is Now

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're doing well Danii....I'm happy Randy won the title, makes me want to actually watch Smackdown now. As for Christian losing the title, technically, he only held the title for 3 days...but anyway, it's sad, but I don't see him as main event, but maybe this is starting a feud with him and Orton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetely..I do agree there. I mean, I love Randy as much as the next person..but I just think that it was wrong to do Christian that way.. :/ should be a good rivalry though..the two of them should be television gold, they're both Awesome competitors.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are...I just read spoilers for Smackdown and I'm sure the feud is going to be good.

    ReplyDelete