Monday, April 18, 2011

Haha, YES, Another Re-Vamp (For Good, Well Maybe..)

Haha, thanks to my dear friends for hanging in there with me everytime I feel I've reached a stroke of creative genius, and feel the overwhelming need to change the name of my blog...I think will make either number 6 or 7 (total throughout the years..lmao ;) I love you guys!

And here we go, I've once again revamped my blog, same new year, Never Say Never, attitude, just a more suitable and fitting name for yours truly. Someone once used the word "Spunky" to describe me, and that being said, I looked up the complete definition to the word, and realize that not only does this word fit me, it pretty much epitomizes my vivacious personality, if you will...ANYHOW...I've been working on this for the past few days, and am very pleased with the overall results and outcome of this new venture...please leave feedback, as it's greatly appreciated, and God Bless!

[[P.S. - Bear with me guys, I go through so many changes, I can't possibly predict if this will be the last blog change or not.. *crosses fingers* here's hoping ;)]]

DSOTM: (Danii's Song ot the Moment)  Ke$ha - Blow

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great Danii. The text is a little hard to read, but other than that, I love it! I'll change your link now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dru!! LOL, yeah it's different, but I like it, that's what I was going for =) <3

    ReplyDelete