Saturday, April 23, 2011

HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, the time has arrived again (and I celebrate it like clockwork) for me to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man himself, John Cena. You've been my obsession for 9 years and counting, and I couldn't be more proud of where you've come in your career than your own friends and family themselves...(of course it's not too late to make ME your wife ;)) I kid, well, sort of. I always want to see you happy John, and even if that's not with me, I'll be content.

**Jaws are dropping right now because of what I just said..LMAO**

Anyway, short, sweet and to the point, John I hope you have a fabulous birthday and enjoy yourself the way only you can, and should be able to. I love you so much Cena, forever and always.

So, here's to you JOHN FELIX ANTHONY CENA, HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY!!!!


DSOTM:  John Cena - Right Now

2 comments:

  1. hard to believe that man is 34 years old...time is going to be very good to him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, I read a comment that said "he's like fine wine, he only gets better with age" and I was like "why didn't I think of that?!" LOL

    ReplyDelete