Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WRESTLEMANIA 27 Week Overview....

 Okay so 3 out of 4 isn't bad LOL....
While I'm REALLY excited and very blessed that I was able to attend all these events down here in Atlanta, I was also disappointed with some aspects..
What I'm getting at is that I only REALLY enjoyed 3 out of the 4 events this weekend...

HALL OF FAME 2011 = AWESOME =)

MONDAY NIGHT RAW 4/4/11 = AWESOME =)

WRESLTEMANIA AXXESS = SEMI-AWESOME (Didn't get to get VIP tickets this year, only sucky part...) =/

WRESTLEMANIA 27 ITSELF =  EPIC FAIL. >:0/

I know you all probably disagree, but I feel that Cena was done wayyyy wrong in this year's Mania...and he's not the only one..Jerry Lawler, as well as Rey Rey were done wrong in my opinion as well...but that's a different discussion...

The thing is, Rock left because he wanted to do movies...and even tried to drop and stop people from caling him "The Rock" at one point..but yet he calls himself "The People's Champ" ...dude..I don't think so..Also, just because he comes back he automatically gets boosted straight to the top of the ladder?? You've been gone for 7, almost 8 years...you need to work your ass back up the ladder like everyone else...but no he just gets to come out and cost Cena the MAIN EVENT WRESTLEMANIA TITLE MATCH...and to The Miz of all people?! WTF???? No, it was RUDE and wrong, bottom line and everyone knows it.

(I know what ur gonna say Chris, he had it coming after RAW..here's the thing, if he had waited until after the match and then let Cena have it, I wouldn't have been upset because I knew payback was coming, but during his match, that was lowdown..)

Pros:
  1. I LOVED John's Entrance at Wrestlemania, it was AWESOME, that girl was gettin it!
  2. He also debuted his new Red "Persevere" T-Shirt, BEAUTIFUL! (& which I am now the proud owner of)
  3. He didn't left it get to him on RAW, the Epic Match was made, and Rock told Cena he respected them, and the two of them shook hands.
  4. Randy Orton Won
  5. Edge Won
  6. Hornswoggle was FUNNY AS HELL!! Who knew he could Rap?! LMAO!!
  7. Jerry Lawler and Stone Cold stuck it to Michael Cole and Swagger
  8. John Cena was both honored by Make-a-Wish for his 200th Wish granted, AND took 30 kids from the Make-A-Wish Foundation to Wrestlemania this year in Atlanta! How Awesome and Sweet!
Cons:

  1. The Rock pretty much stole everyone's spotlight and was WAYY overrated...too much of him, too soon. He really not as great as he thinks he is...he's got a damn EGO as big as his damn head..
  2. I will now NEVER hear the end of this from Miz that he won his first ever Wrestlemania Main Event match, which happened to be against Cena....
  3. Missing out on V.I.P. Axxess Tickets was a bitch...


So yeah, overall there's definetely more Pros than cons...and I'm already in the process of planning my trip next year to MIAMI BABY!!!! EPIC MATCH!!!! [[CENA VS. ROCK = EPIC]]
Hopefully I get tickets!! Anyone else coming with?? I already have a huge group wanting to go...=))

Until Later Guys,
Danielle

SONG OF THE MOMENT:  John Cena - My Time Is Now

4 comments:

  1. i'm just upset that you got to hear triple h use for whom the bell tolls by metallica (If you havent figured it out metallica is my favorite band) in the arena and i called it it will be john cena vs the rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know you called it..and yes I knew that was your favorite band..sorry I can't apologize for that, HHH's entrance was pretty damn awesome! ;)) (so was Cena's :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Forget John Cena Makes An Apperance On Tough Enough Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I'm so excited, thanks Chris =)) <3

    ReplyDelete